A General Practitioner (GP) is a medical practitioner who treats acute and chronic illnesses and provides preventive care and health education to patients of any age and sex to levels of complexity that are defined by each country.
Our highly-skilled physicians have international experience in treating people with all health issues as well as providing health education for you and your family. Our physicians are experienced, empathetic and committed to delivering the best standards of care.
General Practice We Provide
Among the other special services for adults and children are :
- Responsible for long term care
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Diabetic treatment and management
- Blood tests, urine tests and EKGs
- Intramuscular and intravenous injections under doctor’s supervision
- Glucometer test
- Detection and management of hypertension
- Address patients towards a specialist when necessary
- Dressing and injection Health check-up packages with all facilities
languages spoken : English, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu.
Languages Known : English, Arabic, Hindi , Urdu and somali
Timing: Saturday – Thursday , General/Family Medical 1:00pm – 9:00 Pm